环球教育在线测试系统

雅思口语素材积累之电话留言

2019-04-25编辑: Hosea来自: 互联网

  小编为大家搜集了电话留言的雅思口语素材,筒子们可参考使用哦~

  1.惯用雅思口语句子:

  May I take a message?

  = Can/Could I take a message?

  我能替您捎个口信吗?

  message n. 消息,口信,讯息

  take a message“捎口信”

  I'll give him the message.

  我会把口信转达给他的。

  I make sure that she'll get the message.

  我确保她能收到这个口信。

  I'll tell him that you called.

  我会告诉他你来过电话。

  I'll tell him you'll phone later.

  我会转告他你过会儿会再打过来。

  I'll do my utmost to make contact with him.

  = I'll do my best to contact him.

  我会尽力和他取得联系的。

  utmost n. 极限,最大可能

  contact n. & v. 联系

  make contact with...“与…取得联系”

  do one's utmost=do one's best,意为“尽某人最大的努力”。

  You can leave him a message, and he'll get back to you the moment he's free.

  你可以给他留个口信,他一有空就给你打回去。

  “get back to sb.”意思是“跟某人再通话,给某人再打电话”。

  “the moment”相当于“when”,意为“当…时”。

  Please have him return my call.

  = Please tell him to call me back.

  = Please have him call me back.

  请让他给我回个电话。

  Can I leave a message?

  我能留个口信吗?

  I'd like to leave a message.

  我想留个口信。

  leave a message“留个口信”

  It's all about something unimportant, so there's no need to leave a message.

  都是些不重要的事,不用留言了。

  It's about something personal.

  是些私事。

  2.实用对话

  Leaving a Message电话留言

  Frank: This is Frank speaking. May I ask who is calling?

  弗兰克:我是弗兰克。请问您是哪位?

  Jane: This is Jane. I would like to speak with Mr. Wang, please.

  简:我是简,我想和王先生通话。

  Frank: I'm sorry. He's not here at the moment. He's gone to the International Business Center.

  弗兰克:抱歉,他现在不在。他去国际商务中心了。

  Jane: When do you expect him back?

  简:你估计他什么时候能回来?

  Frank: I'm not sure. He didn't say when he'd return. If you'd like, you can leave him a message, and he'll get back to you

  the moment he's free.

  弗兰克:说不准。他没说什么时候回来。如果您愿意,可以给他留个口信,他一有空就给您打回去。

  Jane: Yes, thank you. When he gets back, please let him know that Jane called and I need him to call me back.

  简:好,谢谢。他回来后,请告诉他简给他打电话了,并让他给我回个电话。

  Frank: Does he have your number?

  弗兰克:他有您的电话号码吗?

  Jane: Yes, he does. But I'll give it to you again, 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6.

  简:是的,他有。不过我再给你说一遍吧,5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6。

  Frank: That was 5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6, right?

  弗兰克:5-2-6-4-4-5-3-6,对吗?

  Jane: Yes. Thank you very much.

  简:是的。非常感谢。

  Frank: You're welcome.

  弗兰克:不客气。

  3.详细解说

  1.“International Business Center”意为“国际商务中心”。

  2.“...he'll get back to you the moment he's free.”意为“…他一有空就给您打回去。”这里有两个知识点要讲,其中,“get back to

  sb.”表示“稍后再跟某人讲话或稍后再给某人打电话”。例如:I'll find out the prices and get back to you.(我把价钱弄清楚后给你

  回电话。)I'll get back to you later with those figures.(我一会儿弄到那些数字再跟你说。)另外,“the moment”在这里作连词,

  也可写作“the moment that”相当于“as soon as”,表示“一…就…”,例如:He said he'd phone you the moment he got home.(他说他一到家就给你打电话。)I want to see her the moment she arrives.(她一到我就想见到她。)

  4.文化洗礼

  美国人的幽默电话留言

  美国家庭的住宅电话一般都有留言功能。如果电话在响了一段时间后没人接,电话机就会自动播送一段提示,内容通常是:“抱歉,我现在不在家,请您听到‘嘟’的一声之后留言。”由于这样的留言提示过于平淡,许多美国人都使用自己编写的个性化留言。下面是一些精彩的留言,我们从中可以看到美国人幽默的一面。

  1."Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you."

  (嗨,我可能在家里,我只是不想跟我讨厌的人通话。请留言吧。如果我没有给你回电话,那么你就是我讨厌的那个人。)

  2. "Please leave a message. However, you have the right to remain silent. If you give up the right, everything you say will

  be recorded and will be used by us."

  (请你留言。当然,你有权保持沉默。如果你放弃这个权利,那么你所说的每句话都将被记录下来,并且将被我们所利用。)

  3. "Thank you for calling us. If you wish to speak to David. push 1, to Jane, push 2, to Alex. push 3, to Dog, push 4. All of

  this button pushing doesn't do anything, but it makes you feel like we have a big phone system."

  (谢谢你给我们打电话。如果你想找大卫,请按1.找简,请按2,找亚历克斯,请按3.找小狗,请按4。其实不管你按哪个键,结果都一样,但这会让你觉得我们家里好像有个很强大的电话交换系统。)


预约雅思水平在线测试
获取0元体验课程

  • 2019雅思写作
  • 2019雅思口语
  • 2019雅思听力
  • 2019雅思阅读
  • 雅思考试标准